Every week, our Music Director Geran scours the Internet and puts together a one-of-a-kind playlist, just for your listening pleasure for “KXSU Mixes”. So in honor of Kanye West’s album release and his huge ego, here are some “Songs To Flex To“, perfect for when you need to brush the dirt off your shoulder, stunt on the haters or otherwise assert your dominance as the superior human being.
Here’s a full Soundcloud playlist if you want to listen to them consecutively, but if not, there’s a list below. Let’s flex n chill sometime.
- Hit-Boy – TD Celebration (feat. Rich The Kid & Donnie Trumpet)
- Doley Bernays – Blessed
- Cam & China – NADA (Produced by DJ Mustard)
- Desiigner – Panda
- SKEPTA – SHUTDOWN
- Gorillawarfaretactics – drugDILLA
- Yung Lean – Ghosttown (feat. Travi$ Scott)
- Jazz Cartier – Talk Of The Town
BELLA PHAM | Spin Cycle Permanent Press | KXSU Social Media Director