Breakfast has always been known to be an important part of the day. That said, I decided to log the first meal I ate everyday before Treefort Music Festival. It is also important not to be caught looking like a narc at a music festival, so I put a lot of thought into what I wore (Kind of). I logged my outfits too. I am a grubby college boy. Scum of the earth. And honestly I don’t think there is a soul on this planet that would consider me a food connoisseur or fashionista. Nonetheless, here is a log of my first meals of the day as well as what I wore during my time at Treefort Music Festival.
Day 1 – Bacon Guacamole Burger Combo Meal – Carl’s Jr.
- Black Jeans – Nordstrom – $38.98
- Dark Vans Flannel-Stolen from my good friend’s brother during a sleepover 4 years ago. You can stalk him here (Sorry Karl…)
- Blue New Balance shoes- 35th North $40
Day 2- Spicy Deluxe meal – Chick-fil-A
- Green crew sweater – This was my mom’s
- Calvin Klein slacks – I wore these to prom, not sure where you can find these.
- Red Vans – Zappos – $50 
- My favorite hat – FFF – $20
It wasn’t until after I purchased my burger that I realized I might as well have gone to Chick-fil-A to get a chicken sandwich. Dag namit.
Day 3 – Chicken Bacon Swiss burger – Carl’s Jr.
- Black Hoodie – American Giant – $89
- Flannel- H&M
- Pocket Tee – FFF – $15
- “Join or Die” hat – Thrifted
Day 4 – Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger Meal – Carl’s Jr.
- Green Sweater- This was my Mom’s.
- Blue Levi’s Jeans – I don’t remember where I got these; I have had them for about 4 years now.
JOE MANUEL | Imp Catcher | KXSU Promotions Director